We had a wonderful Halloween!! Last week I was really excited that we won the pumpkin contest at school I had two of my students work with their families to decorate the pumpkin and we won BATTIEST PUMPKIN!!
David came up to school to help me out with my Halloween Pizza Party...it was wonderful my students loved that he came. We had pizza, punch and the CUTEST spider cupcakes!! I'll have to upload the picture as soon as I can upload it off my phone.
It was really nice to have the day off and just spend time with David. We picked up the house after I got off of school work to get ready for our Family Halloween Pizza Party that I host every year after the kids went Trick-or-Treating. This year was a little tricky because we also had the last home AHS football game...which we had to have a letter to get into the game as David accidentally lost our season tickets...lol but its all good we got in and enjoyed the 2 quarters of the game that we did watch. We got there late because we wanted to pass out candy and then came home early because it was getting cold and to get all the food ready for the party!! It was so much fun my parents, brother and girlfriend, sister and her family and then my brother all came. I am also excited about Saturday night we're planning a small friends and family football party to watch the Texas vs. Texas Tech game!! Well we got thru Halloween and I am excited about Day Light Savings Time coming up Sunday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment