Sunday, September 20, 2009

Feels like forever!

Its felt like forever since I've posted anything on this...but since then...I've finished a solid month of school...had my bridal shower and now gearing up for 6 hrs worth of Marriage Classes....we start those this next weekend...yes yes I know way too close way way too close!! Hopefully we'll get them done on time.

Saturday we bought David's wedding band and David got fitted for his tuxedo....make more and more progress these days. My mom is working on my wedding veil and my dress is in alterations getting altered. I will pick that up on Oct. 14th.
I want to say Thank You to everyone that came to my shower!! It was a wonderful afternoon with friends and family. All my gifts were beautiful...I've put most of all the stuff we got up already and will have the Thank You cards out soon. Well....back to the wedding planning and gearing up for the week to come!

No comments: