Well...I don't have a picture of our Christmas Lights...but I am super excited that we have them up this year! We've had them for 4 years now and never put them up till this year! David put up half of them and then Tim helped him finish the rest! I think this weekend we'll go get our Christmas Tree and finally make the house smell and look like Christmas inside! Today is a very exciting day for us....we go see the Nurse at Dr. Bass' office! I'll get my list of things to do and not to do anymore! I'll also have my prenatal labs done and the most exciting part is we'll find out an estimated DUE DATE!! We've got lots to be thankful this year and I want to make our holidays as special as possible. Our year started out rocky but its up to us to END it on a GREAT NOTE!! Hopefully I'll get in to see Dr. Bass next week and I'll be posting our Peanut's first picture!!
On the baby note I do have to say this time around pregnancy has been pregnancy....with Clara I didn't feel as sick but this time Im thinking SERIOUSLY....I'd like to go a moment without being nauseous and tired. But in the end its worth it so I'll just keep trucking along! Also it'd be super nice to sleep an entire night...David & I both are already sleep deprived and the baby isn't even here! Jomi bought me a body pillow and I tried it out last night I think I lasted a little bit with it but at some point I just got rid of everything!! It's winter and I'm sleeping with the FAN ON!! Well I'll update everyone on how the appointment went later today....t-minus 4 hrs till the appt!
No comments:
Post a Comment