Thursday, December 30, 2010

Future President an all!




I took this picture this morning for Norma & Oriana. Ori bought Dj this onesie while on her D.C. Trip back in June who would of thought 6 months later he'd be wearing it already. We went to sleep on time last night an with no crying Woo Hoo! Hope that's a sign were getting back to our routine! I started working on my kids report cards today and the plan is to hopefully catch up on laundry while putting the house back together. It's amazing how much mess you can make putting toys together an entertaining a baby! We have one more week of having the Christmas stuff up as it's our tradition that the tree and decorations don't come down till the Epiphany! So more cleaning next weekend too lol! We have a fun New Years planned...we're starting out at our friends wedding reception then off to my parents I can't wait to bring in 2011 with my wonderful family!! Well back to cleaning and school work I'm anxious for tomorrow hair appointment in the am, coffee and dessert with Sharon the let the festivities BEGIN!!

No comments: