Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Snow Day- day 2
Well today is the 2nd day at home because of the snow! The high today was 17 I think and this morning when we woke up it felt like -17•s! I am really glad that I didn't have to get Dj out in this but just in case we had to we had our backup plan ready... Which was grandpa coming to get him. Oh and they already announced that there will be a day 3 to our Snow Days! It's been so nice being home but poor Dj started getting really congested last night and it's all coming out you could say! Each night he's gone to bed earlier and earlier...I'm thinking were gonna have to take him to the doctor Friday once we can get out again! But gonna enjoy a cozy night at home and clean up alittle more since he's already in bed! Tonight were trying out his new humidifier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment