Wow its been a crazy time for our little family! David has been busy working and working on all our remodel stuff--kitchen and bathroom! I've been working on finishing up the school year, bible study and FINALLY planning Dj's birthday party! This past week I took Dj to our bible study and I must say he was a distraction but it has been a wonderful experience growing with these ladies! We are reading and following Believing God by Beth Moore. I love my weekly time with these ladies because its a wonderful time to just reflect on life and all the blessings God has given us! What I am thinking about most is that we must believe is "God is who God says He is"!I am very proud of myself because I placed the first order for Dj's birthday and that will be in around June 10th! I am processing the next order and just waiting on the pinata to come back in stock to place that order! I've decided on centerpieces, balloons, cakes, decorations etc...I am thrilled to be planning this party! The only thing that I'm having a little issue with is what activities to have for the kids that attend the party to participate in....swimming, jump-o-lene....hmmm....maybe a mixture...I am currently leaning towards a swimming pool...
![]() |
| Doesn't this seem like such an awesome swimming pool for little ones!! |
Well I think its time for us to head to bed...Davids checking out textures and I think its time to rest my brain from planning!

No comments:
Post a Comment