Well we officially survived our first birthday party! More on that later...but we finished our kitchen remodel just to welcome plumbing problems! Sunday I woke up to no and I mean NO water pressure that slowly led to hardly any water at all! Well after trying our own little DIY ideas we called a plumber...free estimates but work starting at $90 whoa!! So we called my brother than had a friend. He came out gave us an idea of what was wrong and after new shut off valves come Friday we'll have a NEW water-heater. Yay...not really but life happens and we thank God we are able to find the means to get it fixed!
On an exciting note we have decided to make some new and improved healthy eating changes :) Dj hung out with his cousins today while Dad and I took care of some business and we managed to get a new cookbook!!
I must say we are very excited about this new change! And let's cross our fingers all goes well with the new water-heater!! Now to watch the hubby play some Socom 4 and get my popcorn ready for Just Go with It!
On an exciting note we have decided to make some new and improved healthy eating changes :) Dj hung out with his cousins today while Dad and I took care of some business and we managed to get a new cookbook!!
I must say we are very excited about this new change! And let's cross our fingers all goes well with the new water-heater!! Now to watch the hubby play some Socom 4 and get my popcorn ready for Just Go with It!
No comments:
Post a Comment