Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A SCENTSational Time!

Wow where do I begin! Work has been busy...so has life...but then again when is it not...this time for both David and I. I am so proud of my hubby who has decided to go back to school and finish his Bachelors Degree! While I have taken on a new business venture.....I took a plunge...well I should say WE took a plunge because I couldn't do this without the help of my family....and am an offical SCENTSY Independent Consultant!

This is the October Warmer which is on sale next month! Tonight we had a training party where I got to meet the other members of my team...enjoyed some dinner and SCENTS talk! I am so excited to be working with a wonderful group of women...and loving that it is making me step out of my box! I decided to start selling because I'd love to add to the financial security of our family!

I am looking forward to our October parties!! Yes I did it booked 2 parties this coming month...just in time for the holidays!
The BEST NEWS....drum roll please......................Dj is WALKING!!!

Well time to finish up my first Scentsy order and pack for deliveries tomorrow!!

No comments: