Friday, December 2, 2011

Date Night 1.0

I think hurricane Katrina hit my work week..Monday's are always hard after holidays for any teacher but 4 yr olds take that way differently! In the middle of the day I found out I would lose one student and gain 4!! Yes you read that right 4 more! So you could only imagine how exhausting it is to start over! I've been tired and cranky this week and hate that constant feeling so I was very pleased web David asked lets do a date night!! So he made the plans and I was just along for the ride :) We went to the movies and saw Breaking Dawn--I can say I was disappointed! I've read all of Stefenie Meyers books and loved the movie in my head! After the movie we enjoyed a nice Alfredo's dinner and hung out with David's parents before heading home!

I think date night is a must from now on! Thanks Babe!

Looking forward to the family weekend we have planned!

No comments: