Saturday, January 7, 2012

Double ear & sinus infection!

We have one tough little guy! Not once did he whine or complain. Friday night we has dinner and munchkin just laid on the couch with me till bed time. Around 1 am he woke up crying--mom & dad to the rescue! I stayed up with him till 4 am bc David had to work this morning. Well I called the doctors office and they said they wanted to see him again... Yes it's only been a week since we were there with a virus dx. So 1.5 hr later we left with Meds and instructions to hydrate if not HOSPITAL...so I dropped Dj off with David and went to get tons of pedialyte. Thanks to my coupons I saved $20! We've spent the day eating pedi-pops and cuddling with lil man. Hopefully we get better and avoid another hospital stay!

No comments: