Wow we had a whirlwind of a weekend that here it is Wednesday and I'm just getting to post. We went car looking that turned into actual car liking...first we went to check out the Chevy Traverse and then we went to check out the Kia Sorrento. We heard that people that owned Sorrento's LOVED them but however when we went to our local dealership and checked out the model that we liked...I was kindly "sarcastic" told that the vehicle I was looking at cost too much for me and should continue looking but in a base model. I must say that takes alot of well you know to tell someone that...yet he had me test drive the most expensive model they had on the lot. This salesman makes no sense and we will definitely be telling anyone that asks that this dealership has JERKS!
After spending the say shopping for cars that we didn't intend on purchasing we decided we would try to see how much it would cost to buy the Traverse. More on that later...
We made it home just in enough time to get ready and head to the Civic Center for David's Birthday Present...seeing the Newsboys Live! Their tour was called "God's Not Dead" as much as I'm not crazy about their music it was nice to see David enjoy himself so much and I really liked the opening band Anthem Lights and Abandoned. David's friend John went with us and let me just say its LOUD at a concert if your in the "Golden Circle" seats which are 2 rows away from the stage!


No comments:
Post a Comment