Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Past Couple Weeks...

Wow! This summer feels like it is flying by! I can say we have had tons of fun this summer and looking forward to some more!

Here are some pictures and mini recaps of whats been going on!!

One of the biggest changes is....drumroll please....MY NEW JOB!! I'll have more on that later once I actually get to look at my room.

Sunday was David's Dad's birthday and we took over a Batman ice-cream cake. Dj loves playing "BALL" with Poppy!


Wednesday Dj and I went to the Camp Bowie Aquatic Center in Brownwood with Norma and the kids! It was so much fun and Dj loved it after he got used to constant water. Here he is walking around during our lunch break. If you haven't heard of this park you should go...it only cost Dj and I $5 to get in and we got to take in a cooler!

 The weekend of Father's Day we went to Dj's 1st Ranger's game! They won and we got to see a Fireworks show!! Dj loved the game and watching the fireworks. It was fun to spend some relaxing time with friends. Shaft, Sharon, Rachel and William and of course Dj's new friend Indica joined us!

While spending time in the Ft. Worth area we made a stop at Toys R Us to check out some ideas for Dj's 2nd birthday present!! Needless to say my boys know how to have fun "Noodle" style!

No comments: