Its been forever and a day since I've written a post! Life has been an emotional roller coaster around the Anderson Casa since April. On April 13th our family lost an amazing women, friend, sister and mother! Since then I personally have been trying to play catch up both emotionally and literally around the house.
Since April....
- I finished up my 1st year of Kindergarten....in a nut shell...it was eye opening and wonderful all at the same time!
- Dj finished his first year of Little Saints and learned to make FRIENDS!
- David finished his degree before April but we just celebrate his graduation ceremony in late June.
- Shaft came home from Spain....I post this because thats a long time for the hubs to be without his best friend!
- We had a mini vacation to Canton/DFW area during David's Graduation Weekend....which was a welcomed AC cooled vacay!
Leading up to 2 important things....
- OUR AIR CONDITIONER FINALLY KICKED THE BUCKET......let me just say you never want your AC to go out during a TEXAS summer!!
- MY KINDER TEAM AND I WENT TO VEGAS!!!
Once I get all the pics together and from my coworkers I will have more on my trip to VEGAS but I will leave you with some images of the places we ate at.....

The Cheesecake Factory and yes I had Key Lime Cheesecake!

Serendipity 3....the portions are so large we didn't leave room for the Frozen Hot Chocolate!

How can you go wrong with lettuce wraps!

This restaurant was inside our hotel...The Venetian....we had lunch and breakfast here during the conference.
No comments:
Post a Comment