
Well I survived my first week of Student Teaching!! I decided that I would start blogging how my weeks go...as David puts it so that he won't have to hear the same story 10 times! LOL...yes I've pretty much told my first week story that many times to family and friends!! I have a very intersting class and I am learning lots from them. I Student Teach in a 1st Grade Bilingual Class. All day its in Spanish...I do mean all...READING, WRITING AND SPEAKING!! My cooperating teacher is awesome she works with me and doesn't make me feel like my spanish is RUSTY!! Im my own opinion it is rusty...and according to the State of Texas I speak at an Intermediate Level. Overall though my week went great...it was tiring but GREAT!! My kids listen to me and thats always a positive sign. I start teaching next week so one more week of observing and more interaction. Having a 3 day weekend after the first week was wonderful it gave me time to rest!! Above is a picture of my first creative attempt...Its our WELCOME TREE!! I made it the day of Meet the Teacher Night!! I was limited to Brown Butcher Paper only!! Well hopefully next weekend I'll have more to say!!
No comments:
Post a Comment