Sunday, December 7, 2008

Busy, Busy & more Busy!!

Well it has been a busy week. It was my last week as a Student Teacher!! Let me just say I was excited to be done!! Aside from that my dad had surgery on Wednesday so our family entourage spent the day at the hospital with him and has been taking turns staying with him so my mom can continue working. I want to say THANK YOU for all the thoughts and prayers that were sent our way. We won't offically know what the protocol will be for his treatment but we're hoping for the best! We had our 2nd Doctors visit on Tuesday and we got to hear Baby Bruno's heartbeat....for those that don't know we call the baby "Baby Bruno Gus Gus" for the time being until we know for sure what it is. It started out kinda like an inside joke and now its more of a nickname. It was really exciting to hear the heartbeat it made all the worries of something could be going wrong just go away! It'd been a stressful time for me before the appointment with work, school and life and in the back of my head I was always thinking I hope Im not hurting Baby Bruno. We go back in on the 6th and from there we'll schedule our visit with the neo-natal specialist who will tell us the sex of the baby. I just want to clarify a miss understanding that David had...we won't get to know the sex of the baby on the 6th as David had told some people but most likely either a week or two after that depending on when they schedule us. Aside from all the fun David was able to complete work on the base of "The Anderson Grill" as he calls it. The first picture is from last week when he started working on it and a picture completed and then stained.


I think that it looks wonderful!! At first I was like huh? because I didn't understand exactly what he was making but I think its a GREAT idea. David says its his new hang out place and but soon it'll be the Family hangout place! It's going to have a roof and the whole nine yards so it'll be great once the baby comes since it'll be here for summer and we'll get to have "Baby Bruno" outside with us. Well it feels like I've been typing forever so anymore that I need to add I'll do later. Time for some lunch and relaxation as I feel like Im coming down with a head cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks awesome man can't wait to be there for a cook out and some homemade butterfinger ice cream.