
Well its like 1 am and I am blogging because we're waiting up to get the battery charged on my new CAMERA!! I absolutely have no real idea on how to use it but I love it!! I've wanted a new camera forever and I asked David this year for Christmas if I could have one. I never expected to get the one that I did get. I was thinking I'd get one of those new sleek and small cameras but instead you see what I got. It came with an extra lens which will certainly come in handy this weekend at graduation. Which by the way I am ecstatic about. I can't believe that the time has finally come! Not only did he get me the camera he got me a carrying bag that way it would be safe and 2 4GB memory cards which hold like 1000 pictures...who knows if I'll ever get to take that many but I'll try. So as I said we're waiting up to take our first picture with the new camera. David is gonna have to practice so that the pictures are good on Saturday. I really should be going to bed because we have such a busy day tomorrow. We have errands to run in the morning then decorating for the Graduation Party and at 1 pm I have a hair appointment and then Rehearsal then Baccaluereate (no idea how to spell that) then after all the we have Aaron's ACU graduation to attend. Well Im going to go check on the camera battery and see how that is going and then get to bed for my eventful weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment