Thursday, July 23, 2009

Employment Orientation!!

Well its offical...I went to my employment orientation today for AISD. My job starts August 13th and I get my classroom on August 3rd. I will be getting to work on my room ASAP and Im really excited! Life seems to be going good these days now just to figure out when I can put my notice in a BCBS and say good bye to one chapter in my life to open the door to the next!

David is enjoying his Conway job but all new job interest slowly dims...but we're holding to our plans at least until I start getting my checks from AISD and the wedding is done and over with.

Off to work and figuring out which insurance package do I want....also I've been working out lately and its nice to get back into the gym and trying to add veggies to my diet alot more!!

No comments: