Monday, July 27, 2009

Registry and Another Funeral

This year has been a rough year. Its amazing how many people around us have passed away. My uncle passed away Thursday night and I attended the funeral with my family Sunday afternoon. It was nice to just have some family time. I hung out with my sisters and mom and tanned. We talked wedding as we have 2 months and 29 days basically. YIKES!!

David stayed behind and helped his family finish moving his grandpa's apartment. Aside from that we had a pretty boring weekend which was kinda nice to just not mess with much.

One really good thing that we did get done this weekend was one of the four wedding registries we will have. We went to Target and had lots of fun scanning stuff we would like for our home. I am proud of David he did really good for like the first 30 minutes of the process then he got BORED! We all know how that can be.

No comments: