Well my first week of not working at BCBS was Hectic to say the least! David & I tried to communicate as much as possible while we were both at work. I spent about 15 more hours in my room to feel kinda like I got no where!! I did however cover the bulletin boards with butcher paper...well at least those that didn't require 2 people...which left me with 2 still uncovered. I made sure that every night I had dinner for David & I so we got to enjoy our 30 minutes together. Some major changes at BCBS went in this week that were a major shocker....and we kinda well rather David offically decided that he'd put in for the Flex Shift. So if he gets that he'll be working hours at work that are much closer to mine....so that will be nice to spend more time with him!
Im alittle nervous...school starts in 1 week 2 days! Yikes and Im not really ready....but I will get there. I attended my New Teacher Orientation Thursday and Friday this week and wow...I am certainly bless to have my job. This year was the largest hiring year for AISD after quite a long hiring freeze. I THANK GOD...that he's blessed us with such an amazing oppurtunity. Now its up to me to make sure that I use this blessing to its full advantage!
On Davids work front....he'd been coming home fairly early every morning until today!! He got in at 9 am after getting to Conway at 12 midnight!! CRAZY!! He is sleeping so that after we can hang out...go do some stuff and even if I have to bribe him or something we need to finish 3 more registries for the wedding....Also he does have his I-phone now so text or call him so he can add you into his phone as he doesn't remember his contacts and hasn't taken them from his old phone yet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment