Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Workshop,workshop,workshop!!

Wow....these past 3 days have been intense! Workshops from 8 am to 4 pm each day. I am offically working now...just waiting on the paycheck....that'll be a little while to wait thats for sure....Tomorrow I start working on campus. Im excited to jump in there! Looking forward to getting my assistants opinion of things and see how we can make things work better!! I've got tons of lesson plans to get together and other supplies for Meet the Teacher Day on Monday.
Its been weird not seeing David as much as Im used to but we're making it...just a minor adjustment and sacrifice we're making for the moment.
He's really excited though as he will be attending a pre-season Dallas Cowboys game!! And I'll be heading to Dallas to hang out with my bestie!! YAY!! Sam Moon here we come!!

Well....I am gonna start looking for beginning of school activities!!

No comments: