Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wow its been forever!!!

Well lets see I should already be in bed but I decided since I was helping David make our Open Enrollment changes to our BCBS insurance I figured I'd take the time to make a small post! Yes we finally did it we've been married 2 weeks now...and FYI I still haven't had the time to go Legally change my name yet. So for the time being I am still Maghen Martinez...or as my friends have decided my name is still Maghen Martinez but with the addition of Anderson. Thats a really long name. Life has been pretty hum dum lately which could explain why David describes married life as BORING. School is getting a bit better my kiddos are getting into the full swing of things!! I am excited about David's work because he could be working from home here pretty soon which will be AWESOME!! So lets cross our fingers and pray that works out! Well that is all for now as my body is screaming SLEEP and my computer is screaming at me IM DYING!!

No comments: