Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Day of Memories!!

Well....as I was checking out some stuff online...It was brought to my attention that today is the National Day of Miscarriage and Infant Loss. Its amazing how even just those words alone bring so much meaning and memories back. We have a daughter that will always be in our hearts. I read this online at Bring the Rain and its so true:

All of us who have lost babies know that it isn't just one day a year.
It's Tuesday, when all the other kids are playing on the swingset.
It's Sunday, when you don't have one to bring to Sunday school.
It's Thursday, when you wish you could know what her favorite after-school snack would have been.
It's Friday, and you can't stop crying.
It isn't one day, it's every day. Relief comes in pockets but the truth is that there is a gap that cannot be filled here. I feel that today as the rain falls outside and the day beckons me to move in spite of my brokenness.

No comments: