This weekend was both hilarious and FUN!! We loaded up the car and went to Austin...we being me and the girls! We left Friday evening...which was an eventful trip...who knew you could get 4 warnings after being pulled over by a State Trooper. We did make it to Austin in one piece though...Saturday morning. I helped Kannika make breakfast; french toast, bacon, fresh fruit and OJ!! Who could really ask for a better breakfast! Then we layed around the house for a bit and got ready for our Spa Appointments!! We spent about 4 hours in the Spa an it was so much fun!! They told us we could bring whatever we wanted with is and we did....we had snacks, drinks and even went out to get some food too!! They were super nice and let us make ourselves at home!! They even provided some "beverages" for us as well!! After the spa we went and saw the Austin Bats!!
Here is a picture of Sharon & I waiting for it to get dark enough for the bats to come out!!

After the Bats it started getting pretty chilly but we still went for Amy's Ice Cream!! Let me just say AWESOME!! We shared Punkin Pie : Pumpkin Ice Cream, graham crackers, and homemade whipped cream!!! After all that we went home for a lingerie party and then to eat at RUDY's!! I love RUDY's and a must for any Austin trip!! After Rudy's we went out on 6th Street...I took Lauren to get a Henna Tattoo while Lori & Lupe got REAL tattoos!! Here are Sharon & I waiting for my henna.

Don't you just love the outfit I had on....I had a flashing tiara, flashing lips and a blue flashing ROCK ring!! It was sad to leave on Sunday morning after breakfast but we had to get back in time for our marriage classes!! I can't believe it 2 weeks and its here!
My understanding of David's weekend while I was gone was TONS OF RELAXING!! Which I am super glad he did!! He needs to rest!! Well I've got tons to do in the next 2 weeks to get everything ready....a few more invites to mail and then well be set to go!! at least I HOPE SO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment