Friday, October 9, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!!

Well this week at school has been kinda crazy...children tend to act different as the weather changes. However we were lucky that the rain stopped long enough for us to take them to the Pumpkin Patch!! Here is a picture of myself and my assistant Christina..

We've been working really hard on making our classroom look like Fall and Halloween coming up. Today Christina made us a night sky and GIANT pumpkin outside our room...pics of that to come as we start adding their art work to the walls.

Aside from school I've been doing more and more things for the wedding lately and things are falling into place...YAY!!! This weekend is my Bachelorette Party in Austin...I am really excited my friends and family are all coming!! and to top it all off....we're going to a SPA!! I need some serious relaxation. We'll back to the daily grind..T-minus 4 hrs till we hit the road to AUSTIN!!

No comments: