Monday, March 1, 2010

From snow to Homemade TORTILLAS!!

Well to start last week off we had a wonderful SNOW Day and it was wonderful to not have to go to work and hang out at home with David. Amazingly I slept in...which is hardly happening these days. As I was uploading some pictures I completely forgot that I never put a picture of our wonderful Valentine's pizza up!! Here is a picture of what our street looked like this past Tuesday...talk about a Winter Wonderland!!
We went to see Dr. Maberry on Wednesday and we found out that Peanut aka "Tank" is 10 oz. and 8.5 inches long which makes him as he's still 95% a "him" still 2 oz. bigger than Clara when she was born but the same length. We have a week before we go back to a Dr. and it'll be to see Dr. Bass. Our appointments are getting farther and farther apart which makes me both nervous and feel calmer all at the same time because it makes us a tad bit more "normal".

Well onto our Saturday...lots of new things happened this weekend!! We got a new table from my parents, battery and fuel filter for the Tahoe and knocked in our storm shelter. Well actually David and his friends and Tim did. I'll get those pictures later. I am very proud of myself for making a true "mexican" breakfast Sunday before I headed off to church. HOMEMADE TORTILLAS and chorizo & egg. It was wonderful to have breakfast at our table on a Sunday morning!! Later that night I made red beans & cornbread!! I don't know what exactly my new found cooking interest is but Im loving it!! Tonight I made tostadas that were YUMMY!!

No comments: