Well this weekend marks the beginning of my first Spring Break as a Teacher!! Let me just say that last week was the most amazing week at school. It was very relaxing and encouraging. I just wanted to stop by and do a quick update before Im computerless until David gets off work tomorrow. This weekend the weather was GORGEOUS to say it simply. We had 75 degree weather with plenty of sunshine! David worked on his mustang engine which is making GREAT progress. More pictures to follow on that while I did some spring cleaning...I say I but really should be more of a David. I basically made the mess that he then had to clean up. Having a belly does stop you from bending over some. Aside from that I have a clean car Woo Hoo!! David did yard work this afternoon after we did family brunch and donuts. Tomorrow I have a hair appointment and Im going in the search for an awesome rolling pin. I've been making homemade tortillas for the past couple weekends for our breakfast and my goal is to make them this whole week as I'll be OFF!!
On PEANUT/TANK news....we don't see the doctor until next week and then his doctor till the week after that. This weekend I took inventory of his closet....10 hangers of outfits and 3 pairs of sock shoes!! And I think my favorite at the moment is his little Ralph Lauren Polo ONESIE that I bought for him last weekend!! And just think that is just whats at mommy & daddy's house not at either grandparents or aunts house! I do have to say that we're more than blessed to have such awesome families!! Peanut/Tank will have tons of love!!
Well off to bed early morning to make breakfast for David and get the day rolling!! Too bad we have rain in the forecast!
No comments:
Post a Comment