Sunday, April 18, 2010

Peanut, DJ and much more!!

Well its been forever since I've posted or it at least seems like forever! Since last posting I got new shoes because my feet were seriously starting to hurt after a day of walking. Here is a shot of my shoes and of my 23 week TUMMY!! Being chubby doesn't make for the greatest tummy shots but gotta remember it some how LOL!! Well I love my new shoes because of course they are my favorite colors!!
On a work note...Im in the home stretch just 6 more weeks left and our last month is full of nothing but field trips and parties!! WOO HOO!! David's work is also going well although sometimes I think he gets a bit cabin feverish staying at home but we're proud to say that he PASSED (only missing a smoke alarm) his first home visit by management!!
Now on to more important matters...Baby DJ!!
We've offically done 2 of the possibly 4 registeries! My first shower will be May 16th and is being hosted by my sisters. I am proud of myself I went today and chose the crib and dresser/changer for his room and put them on layway so that they wouldn't be in the way while we're getting ready to start painting as his bedding made it in last week. Things are quickly moving along while I think we're still slowly moving! Here is the most recent sono's that we got at Dr. Maberry's office at the end of March! We've since then scheduled our 4D sonogram date and have begun talking to the photographer for our maternity session which will most likely occur mid May. As you can see in this sono he's showing off his little foot!
DJ is 12 inches long and weighs 1.7 oz.
Well I did my glucose test on Saturday morning and we'll get my results tomorrow at our appointment with Dr. Bass after school and hopefully everything is ok and no gestational diabetes. Tomorrow if weather permits my class is going to the Zoo so we'll see...I'll be sure to update how our appointment went and any new news we might have!!

No comments: