Thursday, April 29, 2010

GD Training...hmm...new diet!!

Well my GD training wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...they made an individualized meal plan that I can easily stick to when it comes to eating at home and my snacks..but my lunch is one that after I get through eating my leftovers this week will be much easier next week!! My new best friend is my Accu Chek Compact Plus meter! I have to check my glucose levels 2 hrs after every meal and then first thing in the morning!! About my diet...I don't ever eat that much food so we'll see how this goes...I've only gained 3 lbs this whole pregnancy and now I feel like it might be more..but others say I'll probably start losing so I might just be all baby!!

On other news...DJ is in the 57 percentile for his age in his weight so we have a 2.11 ounce baby boy who has big feet according to Dr. Maberry. I also got pushed back to every 2 weeks with Dr. Bass after being moved up to every week...and I've gotten moved up on Dr. Maberry's schedule to 3 week appointments!! Tomorrow is 28 weeks and DJ will have full lung development...but he needs to cook for about 4 more weeks before his lungs will be really strong. Dr. Maberry said things are going GREAT...stitch is holding and thats whats most important after DJ's health.

Well Im going to go back to getting lesson plans ready for the rest of the year in case anything should surprisingly happen my kiddos are ready to go...just 22 more day!! YAY!! Also I can't wait to get home cause we're painting today and getting the ball rolling on the nursery!! There will be pictures later to come...

No comments: