Friday, March 18, 2011

Wow its been forever!

Well it's been forever since I've had time to post! This Spring Break has been a bit stressful...Dj is sick for the first time! The Friday before Spring Break we took Dj to the doctor to find out he has his first ear infection. The following morning I woke up feeling sick and thus continued further because Dj, myself and David got sick! After going to the doctor twice we decided to basically stay in all week. My parents and I did go to the AAK super sale and got some more stuff for Dj at grandma's house. Its a shame that we are finally feeling better and its 2 days before the break is over. Hopefully tomorrow we can get out of the house some!

I must say that it has been nice to just rest and snuggle with DJ!

No comments: