Monday, April 11, 2011

It's been a ZOO around here lately!!

Well then end of March was CRAZY!! Left Dj for the first time for a 3 day 2 night stretch while I attended the 18th Annual BEEMS conference in El Paso! Let me just say you don't know Bilingual Education until you've seen El Paso's schools! I visited La Fe Prep School an I must say that I was very impressed with both their curriculum but their motivation! Each family is invested and connected to their child's education as all parents should be! Enough with that soap box...

We've been busy lately...and trying to enjoy as much family time as possible. We are in shock at how fast our little man is growing up!! He weighs in at 21 lbs, 27.5 inches long and is working on tooth number 7!! He offically uses rolling as a method of moving around...now to master CRAWLING...then look out world here comes DJ!
David has been spending his free time doing body work and this weekend we bought a rug and some wood to finish setting up our guest bed! I am super excited about that cause finally Shaft doesn't have to sleep on our couch! On top of all our normal everyday life things I've been helping my sister plan Ori's quince...can't believe it were t-minus 45 or 50ish days!!
Work for both of us has been normal...both good and bad days! I recently had my evaluation and have been praying that it went well and that all of these funding issues fix themselves and that the lay offs that we have had are done! I am blessed to work with an amazing group of ladies that have been very positive and encouraging towards me since I fall into one of the lay off categories!! But we're all praying!!
I'll leave it off there...I have a date with my hubby downtown at the new CUPCAKE shop!

No comments: