Tonight Davids playing poker with the guys and I am having date night with my little man! We decided to treat ourselves to Chinese take out and Soul Surfer! Let me just say so far this is an awesome movie! We also watched another movie this morning Under the same Moon. I love when movies give me perspective on my job and what some of my families live. 
This weekend we are really busy...so busy 3 of our parties are at the same time.
Sadly this is the last weekend of summer and I start work on Monday...BOO! But at least my date night is with this stud muffin!
Who could ask for more!!
This weekend we are really busy...so busy 3 of our parties are at the same time.
Sadly this is the last weekend of summer and I start work on Monday...BOO! But at least my date night is with this stud muffin!
No comments:
Post a Comment