Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Routing away!!

Well we finally did it! We upgraded wireless routers! We've been using one that my brother in law Louis let us have ages ago...at least in techo land for sure! In my opinion it cost a bit much but in the scheme of things I can work online doing my work stuff while David is watching Netflix, playing PS3 or any other widget our TV has on it. So welcome the Cisco Linksys-E4200 Router to the Anderson Casa!


I must say it looks rather intimidating! It took me about 2 hours to get this simple device "accoding to the instructions" up and running! Apparently my laptop does not like Cisco software! After spending time on the phone with Louis...and now being in debt...well Dj and David are in debt to him...99 kisses and a 23 pack of Modelo! I am happy to announce that I am currently blogging while David is playing GTA with Trey and Shaft.
Sadly I start work in the next week and a half...I am not looking forward to it one bit. Tonight Dj and I went to the store to stock up on snacks and things that he'll need for Mama's house in the next week! Dj is my little trooper and helper at the grocery store. I can hand him things and he'll put them in the back of the basket for me. I can't believe how much he's grown and how smart he's getting. Our newest accomplishments are standing and walking along anything he can get his little fingers on and putting things in cups or bowls and transferring them back and forth between objects!

Well...time for bed as I have a early GYM wake up call!!

No comments: