SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!
Well tomorrow is my last day of official work! YAAAAAYYYY! Today we went to celebrate the last school day with children by grabbing some SNO-CONES on our way home from grandma's. It was so nice to get off work early relax, get the car washed and head for sno-cones! Let me just say....I HATE taking the car to get washed. I did not like the experience and David simply laughed at me but whatever.
After work I met David and his mom at Lowe's they were getting some organizational ideas for our summer projects.
Summer Bucket List:
- Organize and Re-arrange our bedroom closet
- Finish organizing and cleaning the laundry room/office (this is sooner than later as Shaft might be here this weekend)
- Plan Dj's birthday party
- Survive Dj's birthday party--July 7th (you better not miss it) I've already told some people and put it on calendars....yes I am that over achieving mother that has had this planned since last year!
- Spend as much time as possible enjoying the summer break
- Make an exercise plan and stick to it :)
- Prepare Dj for Mother's Day Out!! <----I can't believe our big boy will be going to school next year! (Proud Mommy moment)
- Take a family vacation with Norma (We may or may not get to go with them but it would be nice if we could!)
Well tomorrow should be an easy breezy day!! Check in at work make sure nothing is wrong with my paperwork that I turned in earlier today and then DATE DAY with the hubby once he gets off work!!
No comments:
Post a Comment