I think I really should have titled this blog post....DEADLINES! Between work and home...I am starting to feel the pressure of deadlines. Graduation for my kids is next week....EOY fiesta next week too....on and then Maddie's First Communion and Confirmation!! YAY!! Our friend is graduating from Tech so we'll be making a trip for that....oh and did I forget its the end of the school year which means all folders and paperwork has to be completed ASAP!
On top of all that I am teaching a new friend some Spanish so that she can better communicate with my Spanish/Bilingual students when she has them on the bus. Which I <3 because it makes me feel like my kids at school are just as loved by others as they are by me!
David has been working on homework....he always has DEADLINES! I am starting to feel him on the constant pressure!
Sorry for the rant....I tend to have small anxiety attacks when my plate is overflowing...but this is a happy overflowing...it wouldn't be the end of the year with out a bit of CHAOS!
I can't believe my kids are so close to being KINDERGARTENERS!! I have been truly blessed this year with a LOVING class! We truly became a family and I will actually be sad to see them go!
So pray that I make it through....end of the year testing, diplomas, yearbook making, classroom decorating, graduation, fiestas, report cards, perm folders and ohhh yes classroom cleaning all in the next week or so!
ohh and did I forget to mention its TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK!! Try to think of your fondest memory or your favorite teacher?!
No comments:
Post a Comment