Saturday, February 7, 2009
Ft. Worth Stock Show and EDICUT Student of the Year Award
Where to begin! I made it to Ft. Worth in one piece...yes that is I drove the entire time and followed my sisters directions. I must say its a boring drive but the drive to Ballinger was even worse...is hello field of nothing #1 and then hello field of nothing # 2 LOL! Its amazing how much goes into a stock show and how much money some people can spend. Sadly my nieces and nephews didn't make it to SALE...winning and sale are the goals of showing...I have decided however that is a rathe barbaric sport...who judges a cow based how "hmm...will he make good steak!" Thursday when we got there we saw Mark and Lauren show and then sadly we missed Andrew's showing on Friday because he was scheduled or anticipated to show at 11 am but ended up 2 hrs earlier and we were still getting ready...I had my dad with me the whole time and he really enjoyed it that my sister is actually thinking of taking him with her on their next run at Stock Showing in San Antonio and on to Houston if they don't win or sell by then. Below are some decent pictures in my mind of the kids. The funniest part of the show was watching the cows run around like crazy when people would lose them.
Labels:
McMurry,
Stock Show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment