Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Getting my ducks in a row!!

Today is my last day of the week to get things ready and in order for my trip to Ft. Worth and before the weekend. I leave tomorrow at 7 am for the Stock shows. This trip should be interesting...I will be driving the whole way to Ft. Worth and pulling over to switch with my dad right before we hit traffic. I am really hoping to get together with Sharon while Im in the area..it'll be nice to see a friend and just TALK ABOUT LIFE!! I don't know sometimes what I would do without her...she's a wonderful listener. I am pushing to be back in town on Friday by at least 5 pm because my friend/cooperating teacher Erika is having her 30th birthday party at the Beehive downtown and I already owe her since I totally slept thru our lunch date today for her bday. Its certainly going to be an interesting party actually mingling with teachers that I have worked with on a social basis not school!! CRAZY!! So today has been kinda rough emotionally...somethings happen and you just have to push thru them and keep going. I've cleared away most of the flowers that Clara got because they were all dying. I am amazingly still keeping my GIGANTIC PLANT alive still along with the smaller Peace Lillie we recieved. I've been trying my best to keep the house in order ...I learned I can keep up with the laundry while the rest kinda falls off the deep end..so today I've picked up my deep end and Im getting it in order. I feel like all the work Im putting into cleaning is going to be a waste later as shipments of Davids car parts came in today and lord knows how much of a mess he's going to make with packaging and boxes. I've kinda sorta packed but I've got to finish. The only room I have left on my cleaning adventure is the kitchen. It amazes me how much 2 people can have...and our house is pretty small. Well I might get the chance to post pictures of DAVID'S CHRISTMAS as he calls it when car parts come in. I will probably try to do that before I go to bed tonight.

On a side note it has been a God send to have my nephew in town. He has certainly distracted us from life this week. Its crazy how you can stay up till 4 am and still function the next day.

Aside from having a birthday party to go to first thing when I get back on Friday I also have to get myself and my brothers & sisters ready for my reception Saturday morning for EDICUT STUDENT OF THE YEAR. Yes thats right I was chosen student of the year for McMurry's Education dept. Its a small brunch being held and I invited my brothers and sisters to attend. David was attending but opted to give his seat to Chavo so I will also have my nephew!!

No comments: