My family has certainly had its fair share of visits to the hospital. Friday my nephew had an accident and was in the hospital until Sunday. He was in ICU so with a family of 32 its hard to just do 2 at a time in the room. He was released on Sunday just in time for the Super Bowl. Im sure his friends were excited about his release as they were planning a Super Bowl party at the hospital. I spent most of my day at the hospital on Friday and then ran around Saturday morning while to get stuff for David and Tim since they were working on David's car. Let's just say most people do breakfast and donuts on Saturdays cause I spent over 30 minutes in drive thrus. I could of gotten down but I was in my pajamas still so I really didn't wanna get down. I went to the hospital for some visiting and then we went to dinner at our friends house. They had cooked Steak, shrimp, and baked potatoes just for us. We really appreciated it. It gave David some time to play Halo and drink beer and I got time to talk to a friend about life in general and that was some much needed time. Sunday we woke up late since David had hardly slept much Friday or Saturday. David went to his parents for the Super Bowl and I went to my sisters in Colorado City. We had BLTs made by my dad like we all had when we were little. It was nice to spend some time with my sister, brother and dad. We are certainly an unlikely trio.
Today my goal is to do some laundry, clean the house a bit and find some Save the Date products that I like or finally decide on an idea that I like.
No comments:
Post a Comment