Monday the weather here in Abilene started getting bad and held thru till Tuesday. David stayed home Tuesday and that was nice. I had a doctors appt with my gastro doctor so I was happy that he was able to drive me. That doctor's visit went fairly well....same old same old. I am to start taking my medication to lower my triglycerides. We picked up some groceries and my new perscription then headed home before the weather got bad. David started working on his "Shredding Party" and worked on dinner. I made some hamburger helper, baked a cake and made Frito Pies for David and Shaft. We had the kids over since they were home all day from school and Norma & Louis were working late. They are certainly very much Nana & David kids. They helped David with his shredding and then we all had dinner before my sister came back to pick them up. Then the guys started playing Mario Galaxy for the rest of the evening. I went to bed midway thru their gaming because we had Dr. Bass' appointment at 9 am. Yeah I was not looking forward to that at all first off its cold and the weather warnings were all ending at 9 am.
Today we woke up at 8 am to get ready and to the doctors appointment. David started the Tahoe while we got ready. I felt really bad that I forgot something at the house and David had to turn around just to not need it at the doctors office. Our doctors appointment went well. Dr. Bass said that we have 6 months until we can start trying again. As David has already calculated we can offically start trying again in July. If we are fortunate I could be about 3 months pregnant when we get married in October. When we got home I made us breakfast; scrambled eggs, bacon and biscuits. While I was doing that David dropped off his heads at the machine shop to get cleaned and boared? He had to work again today but he's off on Friday and we are thinking of going out of town but we aren't 100% sure what we're going to do yet. My goals for today are to continue cleaning our laundry room, organize my agenda and planner and get some rest. I have accomplished the getting rest portion. I took a nap and ended up waking up 2.5 hours later.
Well I tried posting this blog yesterdat but the internet messed up ...
No comments:
Post a Comment