Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our Busy 2009!!

Well its finally the new year can you believe it 2009!! And all I can really say about it is WOW!! Its going to be probably one of the busiest years we've ever seen. Im not sure if I could say that we have Resolutions for the new year or maybe just Goals that we'd love to accomplish!! I think we have a combo list for this New Year...

1. Bring a healthy baby into the world...probably our most important right now!
2. Get everything ready for the baby to come home
3. Plan our wedding and not go crazy doing it.
4. Start eating and living healthier
5. Lose weight
6. Decrease our debt
7. Re-model our house

For now thats all I can really think of that are goals we'd like to accomplish together...now separate goals are different...

David's
1. Make it thru Fit Camp...alive
2. Do more work ...if possible finish the Mustang!!
3. Have the Anderson Grill completed
4. Finish all re-model projects

Maghen's
1. Have our baby
2. Get a teaching job
3. Manage home and work life better
4. Get ready for Fit Camp after the baby

I hope these are goals that we can accomplish...actually I think they are goals that we can accomplish with patience and dedication. I am really looking forward to our New Year...we have a baby coming, wedding, new job and lots and lots of exercise coming our way!! I also love that at the beginning of the year we always get to celebrate a new year Anniversary!! I wish everyone a blessed and prosperous New Year full of love, fun, and laughter!! Now to get with "hubby" lol...and figure out what our plans are for tomorrow!!

No comments: