Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My 1st day alone!

There are only 45 more minutes until David comes home from his first day back at work. I'vI e made it ok so far. I really missed having him home though. Even though we each usually do our own things around the house its kinda lonely being home alone. However I wasn't home alone the whole time. About an hour after David went to work my friend Erika came over with her daughter Chelsea who OMG is so much bigger than the last time I've seen her. Then about an hour later my brother came over so that we could go to Circuit City's close out sale. I wasn't impressed by the stuff or the sales prices....most of the stuff is cheaper at normal sale prices. Then we went to Academy to find a watch my brother wanted but they didn't have but I found a pair of yoga pants that looked and I am sure are super comfy for $9 I thought until I got to the check out and they were $2!! Woo Hoo even better!! So far today I've spent my entire day watching HOUSE and folding clothes. Sadly Im really tired and I haven't even done anything but I think all the moving and planning from last week and the weekend has finally taken its toll on me. I constantly think of all the things that I need to get done but just have to find the motivation to get those things done. Its kinda sad to think that Im on maternity leave from work but I don't really have "maternity" things to do. Well I started looking back at some of the posts from the past and I think that some of our resolutions have already been completed....we might not have wanted them to be but God had some other plans. I did have our baby and from medical stand points Clara Grace was healthy for her development. Now I have to start working on the rest of it. As far as getting healthier we are trying or will be trying!!

No comments: