Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our precious little angel!!


I had not seen the photos from our last ultrasound but today I decided that I would take a look at them. Im not the greatest at reading them but she's wonderful. This is a picture of her face. The nurse has everything labeled. Its been kinda a rough day today..we went by to see Clara this morning and the funeral home brought over some stuff and what our options are as far as her head stone. Even though I know that she is in a much better place its hard to not want her here with us.


I know that she is watching over us because I can feel her with me everyday. She won't let me give up I've realized that. I don't think that she'd let either one of us stop moving forward. I got a call yesterday that I missed from my Dean at McMurry and she was so so excited to tell me some good news. I have been chosen as STUDENT OF THE YEAR for the Education Dept and have a brunch being held in my honor where I'll recieve a plaque. I have to accept this honor in Clara's name. I always joked that she is who helped me pass all my certification exams. I was so determined then to provide her with a GREAT life and I hope that I have.


David just has tomorrow and then 5 hrs on Saturday of work to get thru then he's home for the weekend. Today his mustang got picked up so that we can begin some work on it. Lori's fiance Tim will be doing most of the work but hopefully it'll be done soon. We are also going to look at a new house tomorrow...maybe the small amount of change in our lives will make sense soon. We are also planning on watching Underworld: The rise of the lycans sometime this weekend. David's birthday is also coming next month now to think of what in the world to buy him. Last year we had a Lightening McQueen cake but not sure what I'll pick for this year.

No comments: