Wednesday, January 21, 2009
In some pain
Aside from the pain I've had from my milk coming in, which by the way has finally lessened enough that I don't need my pain meds all the time. Last night before we went to bed I started getting some cramping like I had in the hospital but I took some pain meds and they started going away or the pain did at least. This was the first time I'd had these pains since I left the hospital. I figured it was cause I did too much yesterday so today I've been taking it really easy. Zoe and I have just been hanging around the house pretty much doing nothing. My goal for tomorrow is to start on Thank You notes. David has been going to work for 2 days now and from what I can tell he really doesn't want to be back there. I completely understand how he feels because as much as he doesn't want to be there I don't want him to be there either. I'd rather him be at home. Its kinda weird being home alone especially at night. Hopefully I'll be able to get our home organized in the month I have before I go back to work..
Labels:
Life,
Post Partum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment