Monday, January 26, 2009

Over the weekend!!

We were suppose to go to Colorado City to visit with my oldest sister but Friday I got a tad sick. I woke up running a fever and stayed home and in bed most of the day so that I could rest and hopefully break the fever. By mid afternoon it had primarily gone away but then around 4ish it spiked up to 101 which is what the nurses had said was when I needed to call the office back. Well I called and they were closed ..Im thinking GREAT so then I paged the on call doctor to describe my symptoms to him. He told me to continue taking my antibotic and to take some tylenol every 4 to 6 hours. By the time David came home that night my fever was under control. I'd ordered us a pizza so we had a little Friday night TV watching with some pizza eating. I hadn't had pizza in over a month so it was nice to have some.

Saturday David had to work 5 hrs of OT at work so he was up at 6 am and gone till 12. He got home and then we went to watch Underworld : The Rise of the Lycans with Oscar. I really really liked it but David of course says he didn't like it..not much of a surprise because he hates love stories. I liked the action in the movie and it fit very well with the story lines of the other movies. After that we really didn't do anything had some lunch with Oscar then came home and just hung out at home. They played Star Wars Lego for Wii all night and I woke up around 2 am and David was asleep on the couch so he eventually came to bed.

Sunday I really meant to wake up in enough time for church but I forgot to take my phone off silent so I never heard the alarm. My sister called and said that Father Terry had spoken about Clara during his sermon that day in church in regards to LIFE week. I am certainly a proud mom that even now she is touching other peoples lives. I finally got out of the house on my own tomorrow yes I said it I went by myself...LOL...I drove to see Clara and let her know that her mommy & daddy were doing good and that I was off to get David's birthday present or at least part of it. I know it seems weird that I would go tell her that but I felt it was appropriate to go see her on my first trip out. I had fun shopping at Target. I bought some stuff for the wedding and some clothes.

I also bought David a small portion of his Birthday present. I got him the Super Mario Galaxy game. He'd played it at our friends house and really liked it so I thought he'd like it. He says it was a bit much but I really love celebrating his birthday. Well in general I love celebrating Birthdays!! His gets kinda hard though since its so close to Valentine's Day. He also ordered another portion of what he needs for his car and thats also part of his birthday present from me. As frustrated as I get from that car,,,,I love that he loves it. Well this is enough for this blog..Im sure I'll add another blog later today.

No comments: