Monday, April 20, 2009

Weeds Weeds and More Weeds!!


We spent the weekend just relaxing. We intended to go to church but we were just exhausted sadly from what seemed like nothing. We watched Marley & Me and The Day the Earth Stood Still which by the way when someone has been thru what we have...Marley & Me is a horrible MOVIE!! lol...Don't take me without that scene in the movie it is a good movie...Sad if you are a pet lover but good. We also picked weeds for 4 hrs at Davids parents house...wow neither of us are truly MANUAL labor people...me especially. Sadly I now have crisscross marks across my back in sunburn. We are getting ready for our kitchen remodel this coming weekend and walking in the March of Babies!!! If you'd like to donate to our team or join our team the link is http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?SeId=710148. The walk is on Saturday at 10:30 am!! Below are some picutres of our fun time pulling weeds...which I think our bodies will be recovering from for a couple days...I know mine for sure will. I had my PT test this morning and lets just say its hard to run when your body is that sore!!

No comments: