Saturday, April 18, 2009
Overtime!!
Wow...it feels like David and I never leave BCBS...I think for the past 3 or 4 weekends every other weekend we've been working you'd think we were banking lol..to bad its all mandatory!! We worked this morning 7 am to Noon and are happy to be done!! David & Tim are working on the car..I'll be out there later to take pictures of them at work...lol..and then Im off to my sisters to help her prepare for Fat Louie's BDAY!! Yes our little buddy is finally 3 years old!! Its amazing how time flys...I talked to my sister this week and Maddie registered for Kindergarten!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT Kindergarten!! I still rememeber bottle feeding while David & I had lunch together at the resturant...those were the days I tell ya! We don't have many plans for the weekend other than trying to rest and for David working the soreness out of his legs!! We have Louie's party tonight and then at some other point watching Marley & Me. I also need to go to a bookstore and buy a wedding planning book otherwise I might just be taking stabs in the dark at what I really want or need to have done in the next 6 months!! I'd also like to get some workout time in this weekend..I've got my last week of Fit Camp coming up and I hope I improve my PT testing times and #'s...
Labels:
Health,
Mustang,
Wedding Planning,
Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment