Sunday, January 31, 2010

100th Post

Well this is our 100th posting!! Woo Hoo triple digits!! David has been getting on to me for not updating the blog so I am finally taking the time to update today!! Life has been pretty decent lately. We've been getting ready for David's new Work from HOME!! Yes he will no longer have to commute across town to work but rather just get out of bed and log on and work...MUST BE NICE! I wish I had that luxury. Speaking of work its been going good. I got my laptop and all that stuff is set up at work so if push came to shove I think I could do alittle of my work from home as well but could only accomplish lesson plans and newsletters.

Today I woke up late for church which was a bummer because I've promised myself that I was going to start trying to attend more regularly than I have been since the year started. But it did give me a chance to rest and then I woke up to make us some breakfast. Its nice to have breakfast at home. We had bacon, sausage, eggs and biscuits! YUM! After breakfast we relaxed a bit and then some nesting kicked in. WE cleaned the ENTIRE pantry and kitchen...so now we're in relax mode for the rest of the day. Later today we'll be going to David's parents for the Pro Bowl!

On baby news: According to Whattoexpect.com Peanut is....Week 16 of Pregnancy: Baby's Hearing DevelopsThis little one's a looker — with a face that has both eyebrows and eyelashes — but a skinny looker since there's no baby fat yet. Baby's crown-to-rump measurement is between four and five inches, and weight is around three ounces.
This week we see both doctors...Specialist on Wednesday and then Dr. Holt on Thursday. We're praying that everything is still looking good and that Peanut is doing fine. Aside from the occasional nausea I've been pretty good. My eating habits though I seem to be hungry all the time my speed of eating has slowed down! Hopefully after this appointment Dr. Bass will be back and we'll start seeing him again but if not then Dr. Holt is a very nice doctor and has wonderful bedside manner.

No comments: