Friday, February 5, 2010

Peanut's 1st Onesie & Drum Roll......

Well I have been trying to set up this blog for the past 2 days. For some reason my phone would send to my blog but the blog itself actually wouldn't post.

Here is a onsie that we have bought for Peanut on Monday while out shopping. We bought as neutral a color as we could find but of course it had to have STARS on it!! Peanut has a hand me down from Clara already...a very cute Nike Texas Longhorn sweatsuit...from Uncle Oscar & Aunt Kannika!! Our house will be divided...Hook'em Horns and Wreck'em Tech! David's parents got Peanut some wonderful longsleeve onsies, which I can say you can never have enough longsleeve stuff regardless of the weather outside!


Work has been kinda crazy for both us I can say this week...juggling doctors appointments here and there and trying to get David ready for work from home in the next week.

But on a good note I can offically say that:

No comments: