Saturday, May 30, 2009

Graduations & More!!!








Yesterday we went to Maddie's Pre-K graduation and then later that night I went to Lauren's highschool graduation which was also her 18th birthday!! Maddie's graduation was certainly one of the cutest graduations I've seen. I also got one of the greatest phones calls in a while!! The H.R. Personnel director called to say that I offically got the Pre-K teaching job!! We are both excited about our future and what it holds for us....new job, new classroom, and a wedding!!! We are also just a couple days out of finding out if David got his second job...there are so many new things happening in our lives!!

This morning David went to see Louie's first t-ball game...Im really sad that I wasn't able to go but David made sure to take plenty of pictures so that I could see how he did.






No comments: