Monday, May 25, 2009

Just 2 more steps!!

Well we've done some more work on the room and we just have two more steps and we'll be done!! FINALLY!!! Trey helped David this weekend get the painting and trim work done. Tim and David busted out the texture so that we were able to get everything done this weekend!! We just want to say Thank You to all who helped!! This is what the room looked like before and now this is what it looks like!! The only things we need left is carpet, laminate and painting the trim. I am really excited that we've gotten so close to being done.
This morning I went with Norma & Ori to look at some James Avery jewelry that they were getting!! Our plans for today are to relax, rest and start putting up all the tools we used on the room. I am happy to say that I found some invitations for the wedding that I like now just to get with David to see what he likes. Im finally getting everything together for the wedding and now just to start actually buying the stuff!!
Well we're planning on watching movies and Im gonna finish up on the save the dates!! Happy Memorial Day to all!!

No comments: