Friday, May 8, 2009

Round 1, 2 and the hope of 3!

I had my interview on Wednesday. I think I spent more time waiting for Mr. Curtis to finish with another person than I actually did in my interview. He was super nice and I answered a few questions about what I thought about the bilingual program if it should be Dual Lanugage or full Imersion?, Why I think some teachers are better at classroom management than others and why some never are able to grasp that concept? Or even why do I want to teach in AISD instead of moving somewhere else and making more money? Yeah those are kinda intense questions from a teachers perspective...

I answered them the best I knew how and gave my personal opinions. After that interview he took me to meet the Bilingual Coordinator. He said my next step will be to interview with the principals and once a principal selects me I will be hired!! That is very exciting and I can't wait to get another interview.

We have some more remodeling this weekend. David & Tim are going to be taping & bedding the room and possibly texturing if the weather holds up!! I am planning to hit up the gym as well so that I can make sure that I fit perfectly in my dress!!

No comments: